At this year’s event as in previous years, the Irish Global Health Network facilitated Irish Aid’s Annual Father Michael Kelly HIV and AIDS Lecture. This year’s theme was HIV and Women: Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights
The event took place from 5 -7.30 pm on November 28 in Smock Alley Theatre.
The lecture included a video address from Father Michael Kelly in Zambia, and ewas be moderated by broadcaster and entertainer, Dil Wickramesinghe. Full video presentations are available in the other tabs on this site.
Full List of Participants
Moderator: Dil Wickremasinghe
- Ciarán Cannon is Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Professor Fr Michael Kelly, Zambia
- Joannie Marlene Bewa, Physician, Researcher and Advocate, Benin
- Georgina Caswell, Head of Programmes, Global Network of People Living with HIV, South Africa
- Ailbhe Smyth, Academic, Feminist and Activist
- Ellie Marley, HIV Stigma & Shame Researcher
- Ruairi De Burca, Director General, Irish Aid
Musical performance by: SUSO Youth Choir, Kilcock directed by Eimear and Claire Crehan, Musicians