Women: Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights
At this year’s International Conference, as in previous years, the Irish Global Health Network is facilitating Irish Aid’s Annual Father Michael Kelly HIV and AIDS Lecture. This year’s theme is Women, Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights.
The event is scheduled to take place from 5 -7.30 pm on November 28 in Smock Alley Theatre.
The lecture will include a video address from Father Michael Kelly in Zambia, and will be moderated by broadcaster and entertainer, Dil Wickramesinghe.
Full List of Participants
Moderator: Dil Wickremasinghe
- Ciarán Cannon is Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Professor Fr Michael Kelly, Zambia
- Joannie Marlene Bewa, Physician, Researcher and Advocate, Benin
- Georgina Caswell, Head of Programmes, Global Network of People Living with HIV, South Africa
- Ailbhe Smyth, Academic, Feminist and Activist
- Ellie Marley, HIV Stigma & Shame Researcher
- Ruairi De Burca, Director General, Irish Aid
Musical performance by: SUSO Youth Choir, Kilcock directed by Eimear and Claire Crehan, Musicians