The Irish Aid Annual Professor Father Michael Kelly Lecture – 2021
WATCH THE EVENT
- DOWNLOAD SPECIAL EVENT PUBLICATION
- VIEW THE YOUTUBE PLAYLIST FROM THIS EVENT
- LIFE AND WORK OF FATHER MICHAEL KELLY
- LISTEN TO THE FATHER MICHAEL KELLY PODCAST
- ALL MY TEARS: MEMORIAL VIDEO
This special event incorporated a memorial to Professor Father Michael J. Kelly (1929 – 2021) and his work on HIV and AIDS that continues to impact and inspire.
The event focus was stigma and discrimination, moderated by Nadine Ferris France, Irish Global Health Network and Nicola Brennan, Irish Ambassador to Ethiopia, Djibouti and South Sudan. It featured keynote speaker Winnie Byanyima (UNAIDS Executive Director), and a panel of outstanding speakers including: Dr Ailbhe Smyth, Prof Sheila Tlou, and Liz Martin.